Greater Ottawa Home Builders’ Association
The Greater Ottawa Home Builders’ Association (GOHBA) has been the proud voice for excellence in the home building community since 1951. Over 350 builders, developers, renovators, trade contractors, suppliers, manufacturers, and professional services make up the core of the Association’s membership. Our mission is to create competitive advantage for our members by:
• Advocating for effective regulatory change;
• Providing business development forums; and
• Delivering professional education and recognition programs
Greater Ottawa Home Builders’ Association Events & Activities
GOHBA also supports its membership and consumers through a variety of annual events and association activities including:
• The Housing Design Awards: The Greater Ottawa Home Builders’ Association’s Housing Design Awards recognize excellence in design and quality of construction in the new home and renovation industry.
• Reno Tour: This event gives consumers the opportunity to view professionally renovated homes across Ottawa. When the event is hosted in-person, RenoMark® Renovators are on site to offer insight and expertise into their award-winning renovations. In 2020, the event was made virtual and brought to an even larger consumer base. Donations at the event also support Habitat for Humanity Greater Ottawa.
• The Sales & Marketing Awards: The Sales & Marketing (SAM) Awards recognize excellence in sales and marketing innovation in the new home and renovation industry.
• Online Directory: GOHBA’s online directory provides a platform for consumers to learn about members’ services and product offerings as well as an avenue to connect further.
• Professional Development: The association’s 11 volunteer-led member committees are an excellent way to leverage membership. Participants have the opportunity to make business connections, learn about the latest trends and technologies, and address issues affecting the home building industry in the Ottawa Region.
• Networking Opportunities: GOHBA offers plenty of other social and networking events, such as the monthly Breakfast Events series where members can connect and discuss the current and future issues of the housing industry and the Spring and Fall golf tournaments, exclusive to GOHBA’s members, that provide a great place to gather, have fun, network and enjoy the great people of GOHBA and the industry.
Follow us on social media:
Content for this page has been supplied by the association to All Things Home.