Blackstone is a development of singles, townhomes and stacked townhomes in a master-planned community by Cardel Homes and Mattamy Homes. During the COVID-19 pandemic, sales centre and model home visits may be limited; check builder website for information.
- Starting prices: Two-storey singles from $703,000, bungalows from $727,000 (townhomes temporarily sold out)
- Square footage range: 1,611 to 2,888 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2-5
- Models: Yes
- Starting prices: Stacked townhomes from $400,990 (temporarily sold out of two-storey towns and singles)
- Square footage range: 1,030 to 3,715 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2-4
- Models: Yes
- Cardel will offer more single-family home lots in a virtual release Jan. 29.
- See the model homes in this development.
What’s in the community
Located 22 kilometres west of downtown, Kanata is one of Ottawa’s largest suburbs with a population of just over 90,000. It’s home to the Ottawa Senators professional hockey team, which plays at the Canadian Tire Centre and boasts a vibrant high-tech sector. Kanata is well-served by schools, major retailers, a three-season farmers’ market and golf courses. It’s also home to the Kanata Symphony Orchestra, the Ron Maslin Playhouse with a full season of live theatre, and numerous amateur sports organizations.
For more information on Kanata, see our community profile.