Copperwood Estate is a master-planned multi-builder community in Kanata North. Set on about 120 acres, it will see builders Uniform Urban Developments and Claridge Homes construct about 600 homes, a mix of townhomes and singles. Some higher density units will follow.
The community will include several parks, natural spaces and a pond and offers easy access to Kanata’s bustling high-tech sector.
Uniform Urban Developments
- Starting prices: Townhomes from $679,000; two-storey singles from $959,000
- Square footage range: 2,160 to 3,483 square feet
- Bedrooms: 3-5
- Models: No
- Starting prices: Townhomes from $649,900; bungalows from $851,900; two-storey singles from $868,900
- Square footage range: 1,535 to 3,805 square feet
- Bedrooms: 2-6
- Models: No
- Copperwood Estate launched on Sept. 30.
- Claridge is offering design centre bonuses ranging from $3,000 to $10,000 depending on the home type, and a finished basement rec room in the singles.
What’s in the community
Kanata is one of Ottawa’s most popular communities, with many new and long-established housing developments, a full range of English and French schools, a vibrant mix of services, businesses and amenities, and good proximity to both downtown Ottawa and rural areas. Kanata is known for its robust high-tech sector, is home to the Canadian Tire Centre and features natural spaces such as the South March Highlands Conservation Forest.
For more information on Kanata, see our community profile.