A community of more than 100 townhomes, bungalows and two-storey singles on large lots by builders Phoenix Homes and Mattino Developments.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, sales centre and model home visits may be limited; check builder website below for information.
- Starting prices: Bungalows from $945,000; two-storey singles from $1,045,000
- Square footage range: 1,702-3,543 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2-5
- Models: Yes, see model summary
- Starting prices: Townhomes from $649,900; singles from $987,700
- Square footage range: 1,816-3,600 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: Not available
- Models: No
What’s in the community
Carp is a rural community gem in West Carleton that offers the best of both worlds. It has maintained a focus on agriculture and small-town country living, yet it’s just 15 minutes from the big box retail and services Kanata offers, including the Canadian Tire Centre, making it convenient for all families. Local draws include the popular Carp Farmers’ Market and annual Carp Fair, the Diefenbunker cold war museum, destination eateries such as the Cheshire Cat, Alice’s and The Swan, the natural beauty of the Carp Escarpment, and plenty of sports and recreation.
For more information on West Carleton, see our community profile.