Miller’s Crossing features townhomes, bungalow towns, detached bungalows, semi-detached bungalows and two-storey singles in a community of 280 homes by Cardel Homes. During the COVID-19 pandemic, sales centre and model home visits may be limited; check builder website for information.
- Starting prices: Bungalow semis from $413,000, bungalow singles from $539,000 & two-storey singles from $523,000 (sold out of bungalow towns & two-storey towns)
- Square footage range: 1,293 to 2,847 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2-6
- Models: Yes
- Universal design options now available in the Lancaster model.
- New bungalow town and bungalow semi plans have been introduced that are exclusive to Miller’s Crossing.
- See the model homes in this development.
What’s in the community
Carleton Place, a town of 9,000 on the Mississippi River, is fully serviced with a variety of amenities. A combination of small independent businesses and big-box retailers join both public and Catholic schools, sports and other recreation facilities, restaurants and services. Two private bus lines provide commuter services to Ottawa and the town is also served by the four-lane Hwy. 7 into Ottawa.
For more information on Carleton Place, see our community profile.