Miller’s Crossing features bungalows (detached and semis) and two-storeys (detached and semis) in a community of 280 homes by Cardel Homes. (There were townhomes but they are sold out.) Some homes feature multi-generational options. During the COVID-19 pandemic, sales centre and model home visits may be limited; check builder website for information.
- Starting prices: Bungalow semis from $585,206; two-storey singles from $724,964; bungalows from $730,387
- Square footage range: 1,293 to 2,847 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2-6
- Models: Yes, see model summary
- Cardel will be releasing the last of its single-family lots July 23.
- Universal design options now available in the Lancaster model.
What’s in the community
Carleton Place, a town of 9,000 on the Mississippi River, is fully serviced with a variety of amenities. A combination of small independent businesses and big-box retailers join both public and Catholic schools, sports and other recreation facilities, restaurants and services. Two private bus lines provide commuter services to Ottawa and the town is also served by the four-lane Hwy. 7 into Ottawa.
For more information on Carleton Place, see our community profile.