Place St. Thomas is a community of detached bungalows, two-storey homes and townhomes by Valecraft Homes and SACA Homes in a rural setting in Embrun. The multi-builder development of Place St. Thomas will eventually comprise 700 homes.
- Starting prices: Bungalows from $779,900; two-storey singles from $839,900
- Square footage range: 1,304-3,205 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2-5
- Models`: Yes, see model summary
- Starting prices: Prices unavailable
- Square footage range: 1,300-2,332 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2-4
- Models: Yes, see model summary
What’s in the community
Embrun is a largely francophone community with a population of 6,900. It has a large grocery store, a number of independent services and retailers and other amenities. Like nearby Russell, it has easy access to downtown Ottawa.
For more information on Embrun, see our community profile.