St. Charles Market is a project by ModBox of 54 condo units, including three townhomes, wrapping around the former St. Charles Church. The church building will be turned into a marketplace and restaurant. Only one unit remains, a penthouse ready for customization that comes with two parking spaces (including an electric vehicle charger) and storage room.
- Starting prices: From $4.6 million
- Square footage range: 3,923 sq. ft. (for remaining unit)
- Bedrooms: 4+den (for remaining unit)
- Models: No, but the remaining unit can be toured
- The condo is now registered.
What’s in the community
This is a walkable neighbourhood with shopping, restaurants and a grocery store close by. Attractions include the nearby Rideau River, bike paths and extensive riverside park land. Also close to the verdant Rockcliffe Park as well as the downtown core including the ByWard Market.
For more information on the Vanier-Overbrook area, see our community profile.