Succession Court is an enclave of 68 townhomes and seven single-family homes by Glenview Homes that will be built on a cul-de-sac off Fringewood Drive in Stittsville and backing onto Poole Creek.
- Starting prices: Towns from $642,990 (singles not yet released)
- Square footage range: 1,709 to 1,869 sq. ft. (for released units)
- Bedrooms: 3-4 (for released units)
- Models: Yes, at the sales centre site, see model summary
- Succession Court launched Sept. 23.
What’s in the community
Succession Court is located in Stittsville, just off Hazeldean Road near Iber Road. Stittsville offers an escape from the city’s bustle without sacrificing conveniences. Plenty of shopping, from boutiques to big box stores, English and French schools, golf in nearby Kanata, and more are among the area’s amenities. The Goulbourn Recreation Complex is also close by, as is the The Great Trail (formerly the Trans Canada Trail), an unparalleled recreational trail said to be the longest in the world.
For more information on Stittsville, see our community profile.