Creekside is an enclave of 51 single-family homes, including bungalows, on 43-foot and 47-foot lots, by Cardel Homes. Phase 1 is sold out. Phase two, consisting of 11 lots, will be released Oct. 13. During the COVID-19 pandemic, sales centre and model home visits may be limited; check builder website for information.
- Starting prices: Bungalows from $949,226; two-storey singles from $998,632
- Square footage range: 1,644 to 2,847 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2-6
- Models: No
- Cardel will resume walk-in visits to sales centres and model homes on Nov. 20.
- Phase two lots now available.
- Check out Cardel’s Quick Occupancy listing for Creekside
What’s in the community
Established in 1812, modern-day Richmond is home to both long-time residents and newer arrivals who commute to Ottawa for work. There are schools, sports facilities and some local shopping, including an Independent Grocers, Tim Hortons and other retail within walking distance of Creekside. The population was 4,482 in 2011 according to Statistics Canada (latest available data).
For more information on the Richmond area, see our community profile.