Findlay Creek is a development of townhomes and two-storey and bungalow singles in a planned community built jointly by Tartan Homes and Tamarack Homes. All homes are Energy Star. Findlay Creek will eventually comprise about 5,000 homes.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, sales centre and model home visits may be limited; check builder website for information.
- Starting prices: Townhomes from $635,900 (temporarily sold out of bungalows & two-storey singles)
- Square footage range: 1,597-3,542 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2-4+
- Models: Yes
- Starting prices: Bungalow singles from $829,900, two-storey singles from $849,900 (temporarily sold out of townhomes)
- Square footage range: 1,330-3,572 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2-5
- Models: Yes, but virtual only
- Tamarack will have single-family home lots available in a virtual release on May 1.
- Tartan’s homes now have a 10-inch stair tread as a standard design (except semi-detached homes).
- Tartan has released the Kawartha, a 2,892-square-foot home with design elements influenced by Ottawa’s Muslim-Canadian community. A model is open at Findlay Creek.
What’s in the community
Findlay Creek Village abuts the Leitrim wetlands, an expansive conservation area, and residents have access to the Findlay Creek Boardwalk. Nearby are parks galore, recreational facilities, the Rideau Carleton Raceway, the airport, and extensive shopping. Plans for the community include two new elementary schools.
For more information on the Findlay Creek area, see our community profile.