Flagstaff is a development of about 200 singles and towns by Glenview Homes on 50 acres near the Jock River in Barrhaven. During the COVID-19 pandemic, sales centre and model home visits may be limited; check builder website for information.
- Starting prices: Currently unavailable. In this market, prices change rapidly. Check with the builder.
- Square footage range: 1,697 to 3,099 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3-4
- Models: Yes, see model summary
- Glenview regularly releases one or two lots a week. Check with the builder for availability.
- Phase 2 is expected to be launched Aug. 21.
What’s in the community
This still-growing suburb 21 kilometres south of downtown was one of those established outside the greenbelt in the 1960s. Although it took decades before shopping centres or even a movie theatre arrived, Barrhaven — which was part of the City of Nepean before amalgamation — now has full-scale retail services, entertainment choices, schools, public transit and green space. Farmland still surrounds much of Barrhaven, which is bordered to the east by the Rideau River and contains part of the Jock River.
For more information on Barrhaven, see our community profile.