The Pond at Kanata Lakes marks the return to Kanata Lakes of builders Urbandale Construction and Richcraft Homes and it’s HN Homes’ first foray into building in Kanata North. The project will see some 2,600 homes built in three phases.
This first phase, which is also known as Phase 9, is being built just north of the Beaver Pond, extending Walden Drive to a realigned Goulbourn Forced Road. Just under 500 townhomes and two-storey singles will be available in this phase.
- Starting prices: Townhomes from $787,800; Singles from $1,029,800
- Square footage range: 1,662 to 3,637 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2-5
- Models: Yes, at the sales centre site, see model summary
- Starting prices: Townhomes from $730,689; singles from $1,022,900
- Square footage range: 1,390 to 3,956 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2-4
- Models: No
- Starting prices: Not yet available
- Square footage range: Not yet available
- Bedrooms: Not yet available
- Models: Not yet available
What’s in the community
Kanata Lakes is close to Kanata’s high-tech companies as well as shopping at Kanata Centrum and Tanger Outlets. Canadian Tire Centre is also nearby, as is recreation at Walter Baker Park and both the Bell and Richcraft sensplexes. There are also plenty of schools, services and restaurants. The development is next to the Kanata Beaver Pond and close to the South March Highlands Conservation Forest.
For more information on Kanata, see our community profile.