Russell Trails is a development of townhomes, bungalows and two-storey singles by Tartan Homes and Corvinelli Homes in a charming small town and built to high energy-efficiency standards. Tartan’s Cornerstone is an extension of its Russell Trails’ development.
- Starting prices: Townhomes from $524,900; bungalow prices unavailable; two-storeys from $669,900
- Square footage range: 1,641 to 3,869 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2-4+
- Models : Yes, see model summary
- Starting prices : Prices unavailable; contact builder
- Square footage range: 1,385-3,192 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2-5
- Models: Yes, see model summary
Tartan has extended its Russell Trails development with Cornerstone, where it is offering the full range of single-family homes on 35-, 38- and 44-foot lots as well as townhomes.
What’s in the community
Part of Russell Township, which was established in 1792, the village of Russell, just beyond Ottawa’s southern boundary, is now a thriving rural community with a mix of new and older homes. Many residents commute to Ottawa for work. In 2018, MoneySense magazine named Russell Township as one of the best communities in Canada to live and raise a family. Russell Trails is within easy walking distance of the village’s centre.
For more information on Russell, see our community profile.