Russell Trails is a development of townhomes, bungalows and two-storey singles by Tartan Homes and Corvinelli Homes in a charming small town and built to high energy-efficiency standards. During the COVID-19 pandemic, sales centre and model home visits may be limited; check builder website below for information.
- Starting prices: Bungalows from $840,900; two-storeys from $882,900
- Square footage range: 1,597 to 3,588 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2-4
- Models : Yes, see model summary
- Starting prices : Bungalows from $1,063,500
- Square footage range: 1,385-3,192 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2-5
- Models: Yes, see model summary
What’s in the community
Part of Russell Township, which was established in 1792, the village of Russell, just beyond Ottawa’s southern boundary, is now a thriving rural community with a mix of new and older homes. Many residents commute to Ottawa for work. In 2018, MoneySense magazine named Russell Township as one of the best communities in Canada to live and raise a family. Russell Trails is within easy walking distance of the village’s centre.
For more information on Russell, see our community profile.