The Commons in Orléans is a planned east-end community of about 300 townhomes and single-family homes on 30- and 36-foot lots by Glenview Homes. It’s to be built on part of the East Urban Community off Innes Road near Mer-Bleue Road.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, sales centre and model home visits may be limited; check builder website below for information.
- Starting prices: Currently unavailable. Check with the builder.
- Square footage range: 1,642 to 3,099 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3-4
- Models: No
- The Commons launched May 29.
- Glenview regularly releases one or two lots a week. Check with the builder for availability.
- A townhome release is planned for Sept. 18.
What’s in the community
The Commons is in the southerly section of Orléans, a booming community of 110,000 people in Ottawa’s east end. A large mall, Place d’Orléans, anchors the community’s mix of small and large retailers. The Shenkman Arts Centre offers pottery, theatre and other classes along with regular concerts and other events. There’s swimming at nearby Petrie Island on the Ottawa River, and sports facilities are plentiful.
For more information on Orléans, see our community profile.