Initially, Trail View offers a mix of 142 townhomes, two-storey singles and bungalows on 30 acres in Kanata South by custom builder Metric Homes. Low-rise condos are planned in the future. During the COVID-19 pandemic, sales centre and model home visits may be limited; check builder website for information.
- Starting prices: Temporarily sold out
- Square footage range: 1,450 to 3,600+ square feet (not including the Home Within a Home designs)
- Bedrooms: 2-5
- Models: Yes
- Due to the provincial lockdown, the sales office and models are temporarily closed.
- Sales are expected to resume in early 2021.
- See the model homes in this development.
What’s in the community
Located 22 kilometres west of downtown, Kanata is one of Ottawa’s largest suburbs with a population of just over 90,000. It’s home to the Ottawa Senators professional hockey team, which plays at the Canadian Tire Centre and boasts a vibrant high-tech sector. Kanata is well-served by schools, major retailers, a three-season farmers’ market and golf courses. It’s also home to the Kanata Symphony Orchestra, the Ron Maslin Playhouse with a full season of live theatre, and numerous amateur sports organizations. Trail View is in Kanata South, close to the Trans Canada Trail.
For more information on Kanata, see our community profile.