Wateridge Village is a 310-acre planned community of mixed residential, commercial and retail space on the site of the former CFB Rockcliffe. Multiple builders are involved, so far including Tartan Homes, Claridge Homes, Mattamy Homes and Uniform Urban Developments.
In the current phase, Mattamy Homes is offering condo apartments. Uniform had also returned with singles, semis, and towns but has since sold out.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, sales centre and model home visits may be limited; check builder website for information.
- Starting prices: Temporarily sold out
- Square footage range: 575 to 1,214 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1-2
- Models: No
Uniform Urban Developments
- Starting prices: Sold out
- Square footage range: N/A
- Bedroms: N/A
- Models: No
- Mattamy recently completed selling the second of four condo buildings, called 360 Condos. The third building is expected to begin selling this fall.
- Uniform has sold out in the current phase.
What’s in the community
Just minutes from downtown, Wateridge Village is surrounded by mature communities with many amenities such as schools, shopping, recreation, transit, parks and a hospital. Once Wateridge is built out, it will also feature its own green spaces, schools, retail, commercial space and more.
For more information on the Rothwell Heights–Carson Grove–Beacon Hill area, see our community profile.