Wateridge Village is a 310-acre planned community of mixed residential, commercial and retail space on the site of the former CFB Rockcliffe. Multiple builders are involved, so far including Tartan Homes, Claridge Homes and Uniform Urban Developments. In the current phase, Mattamy Homes is offering stacked and rear-lane townhomes and condo apartments and Uniform returns with singles, semis, and towns. During the COVID-19 pandemic, sales centre and model home visits may be limited; check builder website for information.
- Starting prices: Stacked towns from $419,990; rear-lane towns from $614,990
- Square footage range: 905 to 1,648 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2-3
- Models: No, but there's a virtual tour of a two-bedroom suite
Uniform Urban Developments
- Starting prices: Temporarily sold out
- Square footage range: 2,250 to 2,790 square feet
- Bedroms: 3-4
- Models: No
- Uniform expects to have more releases soon.
What’s in the community
Just minutes from downtown, Wateridge Village is surrounded by mature communities with many amenities such as schools, shopping, recreation, transit, parks and a hospital. Once Wateridge is built out, it will also feature its own green spaces, schools, retail, commercial space and more.
For more information on the Rothwell Heights–Carson Grove–Beacon Hill area, see our community profile.