EdenWylde is a community of townhomes, semi-detached & single bungalows and two-storey single-family homes in Stittsville by builders Cardel Homes, Tartan Homes and Tamarack Homes. There will eventually be more than 500 homes, including possibly some higher density options. The site also includes adult-lifestyle options by Tamarack.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, sales centre and model home visits may be limited; check builder website for information.
- Starting prices: Two-storey singles from $758,680 (temporarily sold out of townhomes)
- Square footage range: 1,703 to 2,640 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3-5
- Models: Yes
- Starting prices: Temporarily sold out
- Square footage range: 1,597 to 3,542 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2-4+
- Models: Yes
- Starting prices: Bungalow singles from $799,900 (other home types temporarily sold out)
- Square footage range: 1,300 to 2,350 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2-3
- Models: No
- Tamarack will release townhome lots on April 24 in a virtual release.
- See the model homes for this development.
- Tartan’s homes now have a 10-inch stair tread as a standard design (except semi-detached homes).
What’s in the community
Stittsville offers an escape from the city’s bustle without sacrificing conveniences. Plenty of shopping, from boutiques to big box (including Tanger Outlets in nearby Kanata), English and French schools, golf and the Canadian Tire Centre number among the area’s amenities. The Goulbourn Recreation Complex is just down the road, as is the The Great Trail (formerly the Trans Canada Trail), an unparalleled recreational trail said to be the longest in the world.
For more information on Stittsville, see our community profile.