Richardson Ridge is a planned community of 1,000 single-family homes, townhomes and low-rise condos expected to be built in four phases over 8 to 10 years. Current builders at this site are Uniform Urban Developments and Cardel Homes, who are both offering townhomes and singles.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, sales centre and model home visits may be limited; check builder website for information.
- Starting prices: Two-storey singles from $1,037,740 (townhomes temporarily sold out)
- Square footage range: 2,064 to 2,888 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3-4
- Models: No
Uniform Urban Developments
- Starting prices: Townhomes from $735,000 (singles sold out)
- Square footage range: 1,927 to 3,816 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2-5
- Models: Yes, see model summary
- Cardel will resume walk-in sales centre and model home visits Nov. 20.
- Uniform has opened a new single-family home model.
- Cardel expects to release more townhomes in early 2022.
What’s in the community
Richardson Ridge is close to Kanata’s high tech companies as well as shopping at Kanata Centrum and Tanger Outlets. Canadian Tire Centre is also nearby, as is recreation at Walter Baker Park and both the Bell and Richcraft sensplexes. There are also plenty of schools, services and restaurants.
For more information on Kanata, see our community profile.