Richardson Ridge is a planned community of 1,000 single-family homes, townhomes and low-rise condos expected to be built in four phases over eight to 10 years. Current builders at this site are Uniform Urban Developments and Cardel Homes, who are both offering townhomes and singles.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, sales centre and model home visits may be limited; check builder website for information.
- Starting prices: Temporarily sold out
- Square footage range: 2,064 to 2,888 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3-4
- Models: No
Uniform Urban Developments
- Starting prices: Currently sold out
- Square footage range: 1,927 to 3,816 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2-5
- Models: Yes, see model summary
- Cardel will release the final four single-family home lots of this phase in a virtual lottery release April 29. Priority will go to those already registered with the builder.
What’s in the community
Richardson Ridge is close to Kanata’s high tech companies as well as shopping at Kanata Centrum and Tanger Outlets. Canadian Tire Centre is also nearby, as is recreation at Walter Baker Park and both the Bell and Richcraft sensplexes. There are also plenty of schools, services and restaurants.
For more information on Kanata, see our community profile.