Richardson Ridge is a planned community of 1,000 single-family homes, townhomes and low-rise condos expected to be built in four phases over eight to 10 years. Current builders at this site are Uniform Urban Developments and Cardel Homes, although Uniform is currently sold out.
- Starting prices: Townhomes from $792,000 (singles currently sold out)
- Square footage range: 2,064 to 2,888 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3-4
- Models: No
Uniform Urban Developments
- Starting prices: Currently sold out
- Square footage range: 1,927 to 3,816 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2-5
- Models: Yes, see model summary
- Cardel is including a $15,000 design centre credit with all homes purchased.
What’s in the community
Richardson Ridge is close to Kanata’s high tech companies as well as shopping at Kanata Centrum and Tanger Outlets. Canadian Tire Centre is also nearby, as is recreation at Walter Baker Park and both the Bell and Richcraft sensplexes. There are also plenty of schools, services and restaurants.
For more information on Kanata, see our community profile.