Richardson Ridge is a planned community of 1,000 single-family homes, townhomes and low-rise condos expected to be built in four phases over 8 to 10 years. The only current builder at this site is Uniform Urban Developments. Cardel expects to return to this site later this year. During the COVID-19 pandemic, sales centre and model home visits may be limited; check builder website for information.
- Starting prices: Temporarily sold out
- Square footage range: TBA
- Bedrooms: TBA
- Models: Temporarily closed
- Uniform expects to open a new single-family home model soon.
- Flats construction continues; the first two buildings are occupied.
- Townhomes are temporarily sold out and there are no new singles until Phase 4.
- Cardel is expected to release Phase 4 later this year.
What’s in the community
Richardson Ridge is close to Kanata’s high tech companies as well as shopping at Kanata Centrum and Tanger Outlets. Canadian Tire Centre is also nearby, as is recreation at Walter Baker Park and both the Bell and Richcraft sensplexes. There are also plenty of schools, services and restaurants.
For more information on Kanata, see our community profile.