Russell Ridge Estates is a 70-lot development of two-storey singles and bungalows by Guildcrest Homes, which specializes in factory-built homes, and Park View Homes. The large lots are on municipal water with septic systems and located just north of Marionville in the southeast end of the region.
Both Guildcrest and Park View Homes are offering a mix of quick occupancy homes and lots where buyers can choose the plan they want with the finishes of their choice.
- Starting prices: From $674,000 (including HST)
- Square footage range: From 1,360 to 2,472 sq. ft. (and up)
- Bedrooms: 3
- Models: Yes, see model summary
Park View Homes
- Starting prices: From $799,000
- Square footage range: 1,500 to 2,250 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 to 4
- Model: Yes, see model summary
- There are homes available for winter occupancy.
What’s in the community
Russell Ridge Estates is located in Russell Township between Russell and Marionville in the southeast of the National Capital Region. In 2018, MoneySense magazine named Russell Township as one of the best communities in Canada to live and raise a family.
For more information on the area, see our community profile of Russell-Embrun.