Arbourbrook Estates is an estate subdivision by Metric Homes off Carp Road near Richardson Side Road between Stittsville and Carp. This phase will see 12 lots ranging between 1.3 and about three acres where buyers can choose one of Metric’s floor plans, bring their own floor plan or have Metric design something in between. All lots have the option of a lookout basement, some can have a walkout basement and some will back onto green space.
- Starting prices: From just over $1.5 million
- Square footage range: 1,870 to 4,600 sq. ft. (for one of Metric's plans)
- Bedrooms: 2-6 (for one of Metric's plans)
- Models: Yes, at the sales centre location
- Arbourbrook Estates launches on Oct. 20.
What’s in the community
Arbourbrook Estates is positioned for convenient access to the Queensway, Stittsville, Kanata and the village of Carp, offering a wealth of amenities, shopping and more nearby. And just down the road is Irish Hills Golf and Country Club, the Carp Airport, the popular Cheshire Cat Pub and Thunderbird Sports Centre.