About Richcraft Homes
Founded in 1983 by Kris Singhal, Richcraft Homes has had the privilege of building over 16,000 homes for Ottawa families. The company is celebrating their 40th anniversary in 2023, with an exceptional collection of award-winning homes and a devoted team of 200+ professionals passionate about design, innovation, and community.
As a family-owned and operated business, Richcraft’s priority has always been quality, with the purpose of delivering superior craftmanship, products, services, and customer satisfaction that surpasses all expectations. A leader in their industry, they remain committed to excellence in each and every aspect of building their clients’ dream homes while continuously giving back to Ottawa and the communities they build.
Our company’s residential rentals division, Richcraft Rentals, offers exceptional and diverse housing opportunities across Ottawa, including Mapleton in Kanata.
Richcraft is proud to have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and an outstanding Tarion record.
- Winner of four awards for model homes, 2022 Ottawa Sales and Marketing Awards.
- Winner of production home award for the Fairhaven, 2022 Ottawa Housing Design Awards.
- Winner of nine awards, including best sales centre, 2020 Ottawa Sales and Marketing Awards.
- Winner of production home award for the Pinefield, 2019 Ottawa Housing Design Awards.
- Winner of two model home awards, 2019 Ottawa Sales and Marketing Awards.
- Winner of production home award for the Beechside, 2018 Ottawa Housing Design Awards.
- Winner of two awards, 2018 Ottawa Sales and Marketing Awards, including model home trophy.
Stay connected with Richcraft
Content for this page has been supplied by the company to All Things Home